Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who sends games overseas?

Go down 
+3
Bobbyearl
MooseTheChamp
Svoda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

mmm ok

apparentely gamestop orders are sent to billing address, in this case Argentina, but its send via DHL and u get teh tracking info, u can change the address np ( in theory ) to svoda´s after placing the order, what i dont get is how you get refunded by the mail after billed on placing the order, cause international orders are expensive and domestic to US are cheaaap.

well i used amazon... simple and ... FREEEEE, 0 cost to ship to svodas after u join the promotion ;p even if u cant get into their promotion it is $2 bucks or so, a lot better than $60 international on gamespot huh !
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Thanks again Kravz!

Its Amazon then, but il pay for shipment because the FREE super saving shipment says:
"Please note that your order may take an additional 3 to 5 business days to ship out from our fulfillment center(s). Transit time for Super Saver Shipping orders is 5 to 9 business days after shipping."

i cant wait 3 - 5 days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm

rofl... it takes svoda 3-5 days to receive the box... u can enter the retail key only one month from now anyway...

but the pre-order codes get avaiable right now on your account !!! i calculated that too, gonna play tomorrow even if svoda will receive the box in a week ;p
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:36 pm

KRAVZ wrote:
u can enter the retail key only one month from now anyway...

Wait, but she needs the box to send me the final retail CD-Key, correct? no box 3 - 5 days after release -> no CD-Key -> no RAV! :p
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:00 pm

You should be able to play a few days before having to input your final keys.. I will pm / msn you the keys as soon as i get them
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 pm

with AOC you could play on the preorder keys for like 10 days after the game went live. I am sure it will be something similar.
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 am

ya it is, was posted somewhere on the mythic site
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm

just to update... EA is making a world release on 19th, it is not necessary now to order on US, we can get overseas on stores that sell EA products!!

that being said, i decided to cancel my amazon order and pre-ordered on a store close to my house, now with EA borg´s im getting the game + box/cds at same time US people for a change ;p

i also believe that even having canceled the amazon pre-order im keeping my beta/headstart codes cause i already entered them on my game account ^^
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 pm

getting over on the man...

I dig it
Back to top Go down
habicabi
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants
habicabi

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Posted from other thread...

I've done this already with a couple other European people I know. I also do it all the time for other games my overseas buddies might want Smile

1. Send me $55.00 USD to my Paypal Address (That includes tax and the smaller Paypal fees)
2. I order via Gamestop.com (Free Overnight Shipping) (Comes to total of
3. Receive codes within 24 hour of purchase.
4. Forward you the email containing the codes.
5. When the box comes I can also forward you the key and any other information within it.

Paypal address is habicabi@hotmail.com

Let me know if you need me to do it for you. I have no problem.

Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Gamestop

But sounds good Kravz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who sends games overseas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: