Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who sends games overseas?

Go down 
+3
Bobbyearl
MooseTheChamp
Svoda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

Who sends games overseas? Empty
PostSubject: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Brew I know you have your game sent overseas..anyone else have suggestions where to order?

Ravendous needs to order his yet
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:05 pm

I will get my game shipped over seas and i got it from gamestop.com
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Thx..that seems to be the best place to go

But $60 for shipping to Argentina for Rav is crazy
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:33 pm

maybe he could just pay someone for the codes... abd use his beta client.

or he could road trip it up to TX...
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:14 pm

its about 60$ for me to get it to the UK via gamestop,

for us its not that £ pwns at the moment so its only "30"£

but bastards are having issues with the open beta access keys and i still havent gotten mine Evil or Very Mad

but ya, they got me AoC in time, but at that point i already had the client, so no big deal
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:04 am

i sent you the torrent didn't I, Brewski?

That way all you should need is the codes. Rav could do that too, I guess. If he downloaded it, and got the preorder codes via email he would only need the retail code via email as well.
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

around here i usually buy with dave at interactcd, he also provides the CD-keys on msn/email than send the boxes after so u can play 2 weeks before the actual game arrives or even dont spend any $$$ with shipping and just get the keys.

found this also, http://www.direct2drive.com/6/6327/product/Buy-Warhammer-Online:-Age-of-Reckoning-(Pre-Order)-Download
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:28 am

the direct2drive only works if u a credit card with a billing address in the US
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm

Thanks for the thread Svoda! Very Happy been kinda busy the last couple of days.

But yeah, thats the situation...shipping it down here (Argentina) its really expensive and currency here its x3,2 for a dollar so 60 = 192 (not counting the game) o.O

I could ask for a CD-Key and someone keeps the box when i decide to ship it someday! its a possibility; my Credit Card is International so il just need someone to receive it and send the CD-Key....retail files are easy to get Wink

We have some stores here but they bring the game a couple of days (even weeks) after launch but thats without the pre-order codes so il miss the Head Start on retail; no problem for beta since im already in it.

Il analize some more possibilities but shipping it to one of you guys is winning Very Happy

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm

keep us posted...
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:52 pm

Kravz used my address and is having the game shipped to me.. he should get the codes in an email

He should be able to use the client that he downloads to play the game w/out having the actual game sent to him

if anyone needs my address to ship to me send me a pm
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am

yea i got my codes already, thx Janet cheers

Account Description

click to edit...

Enabled
Open Beta
Head Start
Preorder
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 am

same here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Kravz and Brewski:
Where did you bought it? Ebgames / Gamestop? (they are the same right?)
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:15 am

i used amazon.com, because gamestop do not accept different billing/shipping adress and yea they are partners.
i also have listen ppl who used direct2drive even if they say it is for US residents only the system seens to accept all credit cards /;p

how to get WAR downloading in 30 mins.

1- log on Amazon.com, and pre-order using different shipping address (have to be in US) / billing address (can be outside US) , Svoda adress works fine ;p

1.a. you need amazon.com or any seller that accepts a shipping adress that does not match your internation credit card adress. gamestop does not works here.

2- on amazon.com home page go to a box that says [ Your Lists ], than choose [your media library ], [ downloads ], your 2 keys should be there, 1 for open beta, 1 for headstart, do not wait they send emails cause they dont. In case they dont provide the codes, just cancel and order again, codes should be there.

3-go to warhammer beta center and register, https://betacenter.eamythic.com/login.php
i actually created a new account ... but you can use your old daoc log on/pw

4- add the keys

5- go to fileplanet beta center, http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/warhammeronline/keyauth_login.aspx
enter your warhammer beta code, download fileplanet downloader, download beta client... ufff

also you can d/l the closed beta client on torrent and update http://torrent2.eamythic.com/WARBits.torrent

6- enjoy !!!
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 am

Rav send a pm if you want my address
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 am

then send it to me. i am going to go TP her house
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 am

dont trust that man affraid
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 am

He is pure danger!
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Hahaha thanks for the replies guys!

One last question, either Amazon or Ebgames / Gamestop:
¿they charge the Credit Card when the game ships right? (so that will be...sept 16)
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 pm

correct, Gamestop does NOT charge until an item ships

with amazon depends, if its straight up amazon no, if its amazon market place, i.e. a 3rd party then u r very likely to get charged as you place the order
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Great!
But for Gamestop you need the same shipping adress as the billing adress so my only option is Amazon, correct?
Back to top Go down
KRAVZ
Pizzle to the Nizzle
Pizzle to the Nizzle

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:22 pm

correct, at least it happened to me when placing the order on gamestop, their system wants to send to the billing address.
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:45 pm

yes, but its send via DHL and u get teh tracking info, u can change the address np
Back to top Go down
Ravendous
Post Slut
Post Slut

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Oh im confused now.

So you are saying that i can pre-order on Gamestop and put my billing adress from Argentina and its ok to ship it to Svoda´s adress?

Anyway, as long as i get the pre-order keys its cool but which one do you recommend guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who sends games overseas?   Who sends games overseas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who sends games overseas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: