Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
habicabi
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants
habicabi

Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Empty
PostSubject: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post your comments/questions here.
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 am

They slowed exp down a lot..not a bad thing though imo.

I had relatively few problems w/ the game. Even the wait to get in was not that long. Expect a lot more of that on release though

I'm loving the game. It has something for everyone really. No matter your play style or amount of time you have, there is something to do
Back to top Go down
habicabi
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants
habicabi

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 am

I agree. No matter what level you are in the scenario you have the feeling that you are doing something.
Back to top Go down
Hassell
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 am

they seem to have read most of glen's comments as well as it seems more money is dropping.
Back to top Go down
http://hep73.deviantart.com
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 am

well just a quick note about the EU launch

they open beta started on sunday i think, well was supposed to.

my brother had originally ordered the EU version and was going to try the EU open beta, well anyways GOA being GOA they fucked up big time. Long story short, servers have been down pretty much the entire time.

and if the game servers were up, the log in server was down ....

anyways, most people have still not been able to log in.

i think a friendly post on the forums of our friends from EO etc, might pursade some to come here

i certainly am not regretting my decision to go US servers
Back to top Go down
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 am

Johan ( aka Lazzz) just visited here Brew to help me out w/ some HTML. I've been in touch w/ a lot of the old crew ( Lazz, Mcj, Thewhite and others) and they don't feel they can play on USA times anymore. Can't stay up half the night. Shame.. had some great times. I did attempt to play Euro WoW, and it was rough for me to be able to play w/ them there. My times are awful for Euro
Back to top Go down
habicabi
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants
habicabi

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 am

The reason why I wouldn't play Euro... GOA. I quickly learned that during closed beta Razz
Back to top Go down
Theshepard
Juanito
Juanito
Theshepard

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:25 am

I agree with Janet, exp has slowed down big time. As a bright wizard, I cant garuntee this, but i think they lowered Direct damage, but increased any DoT damage. my bolt is much wimpier, but my 2 dots just rape.

One tip I can suggest is when you first start, and in first 3 camps, usually level 1-6, if you click on nearly every npc you pass, you will gain exp from some of them for "You met Jim Bob", "You met a Dwarf", "You met a Rally master". Not a whole lot exp, but if you are ditching all the starter quests, and running straight to warcamp for pvp quests (like glen, and most healers should do imo) you can get to level 2 without killing a thing. small things like this make this game fun imo.

-Shep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here   Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Preview Weekend+ Comments here
Page 1 of 1