Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

updates in the works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

updates in the works Empty
PostSubject: updates in the works   updates in the works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 am

Mark Jacobs post from vn

Folks,

Well, considering how well we did with the last patch I would expect a certain amount of skepticism from you but here's a few highlights from next week's patch (not counting hot fixes or hot pockets):

1) Another round of CTD, general memory usage improvements and lag improvements.

2) A foray into the whole "AFKers in scenarios suck!" issue with some changes to the scenario code.

3) Introduction of exp. bonuses to people who create toons on population-challenged servers. This is the first of many steps to help keep the populations more balanced. As always, baby steps.

4) Another round of anti-spammer code going in. This should greatly limit their ability to bother you, that's my job.

5) We're looking at changing how the need/greed looting options work in scenarios only. We are thinking about disallowing the need option for people who can't use the item. Again, this is for scenarios only and I already know the argument "I need it for my alt" etc. and we are still thinking about it.

6) Correct the bug that prevent the correct number of guilds from joining an alliance.

Those are *some* of the highlights from next week's patch. If it goes as badly as the last one, feel free to say hi to me as I run screaming into the woods.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: updates in the works   updates in the works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:50 pm

i really like option 5

u shouldnt be allowed to need stuff u can use, sry make that a rule

alts come later

i lost out on some much SM gear in T3 these last few days, its crazy, all taken by no SMs,

ass wipes
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: updates in the works   updates in the works Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:25 am

I think it should stay. This week you may lose it, but next week it may work in your favor, and since we usually run multiple guildies in a group it gives us a better chance to get gear for the guild.
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

PostSubject: Re: updates in the works   updates in the works Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:49 am

Well I dont really care what they do, its good to have it, but I still see the point in removing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updates in the works   updates in the works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updates in the works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: