Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

more interviews - good stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

more interviews - good stuff Empty
PostSubject: more interviews - good stuff   more interviews - good stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:33 am

Heya,

2 more interviews, done by tentonhammer at Leipzig GC, ,

the first one again with Josh, not all that much new info, but still quite informative

if you pay attention to the TV screen behind them in the last 30-40secs of the interview they cycle through armor sets for Warrior Priest, Witch Elf and Chaos Choosen, very cool

Josh Dresher interview

second inteview is with Jeff Hickman, its on itemization, specifically on armor sets (20 (!) sets for class), character customization and trophies etc

Jeff Hickman interview
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

PostSubject: Re: more interviews - good stuff   more interviews - good stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 am

clearly i am slightly bored and am searching the net for info

another snippet

guild banner: one of the banners gives a 25% speed buff to the bearer and guild members in vicinity

should be a nice for open field rvr, but as far as i know u can only have one banner going at a time, so i claim a keep (u need to have a banner to do so) no other banners can be used until u unclaim the keep
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

PostSubject: Re: more interviews - good stuff   more interviews - good stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Good Stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more interviews - good stuff   more interviews - good stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more interviews - good stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: