Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Population Balance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:15 pm

heya,

this guy got all scientific about Destruction vs Order and has some data to prove it.

looks like its evening out a bit, its to much info to paste so clicky the link

dat link
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 pm

this guy needs a GF or at least a hooker...
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:27 pm

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Brewski
Noobcakes
Noobcakes

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:37 pm

probably true, but i think the open beta will show that population balance will be pretty even, if not dip the other way

it makes sense for destruction to have been the domination realm in closed beta and the preview weekend. think about it, people that do beta are not casual players, especially in this game, were the focus is on pvp. They are all of the more "hardcore" kind. And those guys pick the bad ass, evil, "constantly kicking your ass" classes. That look and feel you only find on the destruction classse. No one wants to play do good elves, righteous bla bla types. Thats why originally almost everyone here said destruction, we only decided on order because we want to be in the under dog realm.

All the casual players, the ones that make the numbers, field the zerg and are farmable are not in the game yet, and i am convinced to that to those, casual, guys order will appeal more. I think 3-4 months into the game in terms of population balance, order will be lot higher. but Destruction will do just fine if not dominate, even as "underdogs" popluation wise as the majority of destruction players will be skilled pvp players and guilds.

Not trying to stir things up, just my 2 cents, and could be worth while discussing
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Destruction look cooler, the classes "seem" more polished, and everyone like to be "bad"

I think TONS of people are going to be playing destruction for jsut those reasons. Thik about most people here, "I want to paly Destruction. Oh Destruction is most popular realm? Then let's paly order."

I believe most of the cool people and "non-albions" have that mind set. the problem is that most people did not beta this and will not check the forums for populations, so destruction like Albion will be HUGELY overpopulated, but hopefuly the quality of players on Order will make the deffirence.

We can always dream...
Back to top Go down
MooseTheChamp
ROFL in my Pants
ROFL in my Pants

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 am

Yea I think your right Glen..

But then again, no one can say it for sure, but it makes sense..

Just look at us, how many of us wanted to play destruction instead of order ?

I think most of us wanted too hehe, I would perfer destruction if I knew realm ballance would be even, but I'm 90% sure that destruction will be like albs in daoc, so there for I would 10000x rather play Order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Population Balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Population Balance   Population Balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Population Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: