Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Start running crypts and warpblade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed
Monty

Start running crypts and warpblade Empty
PostSubject: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 am

All you really need is 3-4 lesser wards to run them. The boss fights are really just paying attention and tank and spank. You get lesser wards from bastain's stairs and annihlator gear.. If you have greater wards with conqueror or sentinel then the job becomes easier.

I'm going to start running these raids for evil dead group 3 during the weekday mornings if any of Bedlam's peep want to join and gear up for themselves. We are currently on the last boss in lost vale, but we lack more dedicated players to fully fill groups for them. We have everything on pharm but the very last boss, it would be nice to get some more people geared up.

gonna try to run these raids mon evening, tues, weds, thursday mornings... i work fri-monday so i cant help you there Sad

Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatingpartner.com
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm

I'll sign up. might even be able to do the monday morning depending on what time you mean "morning" Razz

Any classes you specificlly need?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 pm

1 Main tank and 1 Good healer... IB or KOTBS for main tank and healer really doesn't matter just hope your good Razz

everything else we can pile in for loot whoring.
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

no swordmater?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 am

they can be peeler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start running crypts and warpblade   Start running crypts and warpblade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start running crypts and warpblade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: