Bedlam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedlam

Guild Forums for Warhammer

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting to be god damn ridiculous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
codemodeus
Fired
Fired
codemodeus

Getting to be god damn ridiculous Empty
PostSubject: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:45 pm

415 person queue, 1hr 21min que. This is pathetic...seriously, time to fire up the auto clicker to always keep me logged in...in case i want to play
Back to top Go down
Hassell
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:35 am

50 minute queue at 10 pm on the west coast. Sad no war tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://hep73.deviantart.com
Svoda
Admin
Svoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 am

That sucks Sad

I haven't been hitting any queues at all
Back to top Go down
Hassell
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:11 pm

i'm not sure what the queue length is now (10 am on the west coast) as my brother-in-law is logged onto my account but skull throne is the only server that is full. i'm guessing that the numbers in parenthesis are the number of people waiting to log in, which would put the queue at 465 people.
Back to top Go down
Bobbyearl
Needs a Life
Needs a Life
Bobbyearl

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

134/134 @155pm est 17m remaining
Back to top Go down
Hassell
Soon to be Unemployed
Soon to be Unemployed

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 am

ya, i actually did make it on for a bit earlier. trying to play again now. (8:15 pm pacific) 486 people, 1 hour 50 minutes. at least we arn't destruction. 749 people waiting in that queue. only one other server has a queue over 300 and that is only for destruction. 170 is the next highest queue for order. do you guys really not ever see these?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to be god damn ridiculous   Getting to be god damn ridiculous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to be god damn ridiculous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bedlam :: Public Forums :: Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: